Thread: Live sushi
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:39 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

They docked tails when they used to pull carts back in the old days. It is not needed now of course, but at such a young age, I don't really think it is all that bad. I think circumcising baby boys would be more painful. The ear cropping seems like quite and ordeal, but if it is done by a qualified vet, I am not going to judge. I know people cut pit bull's ear off with scissors, which is really not at all cool.

I know people can be horrible to animals but not all pet owners are cruel and have their animal's best interest at heart.

I used to feel a lot of remorse when I looked at all my fish in the tank. I really did not know what happened to them until after I got into the hobby. All I can say is that my fish are fat and healthy and don't seem to hate tank life. All of them come eat out of my hands and follow from side to side of the seven foot wide tank. I don't feel bad for them at all. They have a wonderful home. If I could do this hobby all over again, I probably would not, but they are here now, and they will be loved and cared for to the best of my abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belzebuth View Post
Aggree with you Diana!

I also believe that tail docking serve a purpose. To prevent injuries, have you ever seen a rottie with a broken tail ? I have....not pretty at all.