View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 02:38 AM

Funky_Fish14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Funky_Fish14

Tony if I get ahold of Tahitian or any other sort of black sand, I'll let you know how it works out. Im trying to get ahold of another type of 'marine' black sand, its some sort of coloured sand because it comes in black/blue/green/pink/white... says its marine and freshwater safe.

Myka: Like i said Tony owns the fluorite not me. The last few bags I touched I thought it seemed mushy but I probably wasnt looking closely enough, I just poked them. :P

Wow awesome - I walked out of my bedroom today and straight to my fishroom (typical morning ritual) and found my Dad decided to gyprock that newly framed section of wall, plaster it and do another coat of mud on the whole room. Thanks Dad, you are awesome!

Picked up more plumbing today, some eggcrate to add to 'guard' the overflow slot, a bin that I will effectively use as a drainage resevoir/sink for under the tank, and also some (a pail of) H2Ocean salt for my SW system! Woot!

I'll try to get pics up at some point tonight. For now, off to play with some plumbing

Cheers,

Chris