View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 07:47 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

In all the time I have had him, he never once laid on the sand bed. I wish we could take him to the vet. Keep trying the peas to see if he might pass out whatever he might have ingested.

Also he LOVES big chunks of frozen mysis. Expensive treat but he would ALWAYS eat it. I would be hand feeding it to everyone else and he would come gulp it up out of my hands and I did not argue.

Keeping both fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsworld View Post
Stewie has been under the weather. He's been laying on the sand bed alot. Today he tried to eat but seems to not be able to chew. It does look like he cut his mouth a bit, most likely on the glass. I noticed he has slowed down quite a bit. However I think he's on the road to recovery, since he did manage to swallow some food this morning and showed interest in it. Stewie's tough stuff. I'm sure he will recover.

All the fish, except for Stewie have been removed from the main tank & housed in another tank until I completely do a few water changes and find all the broken glass and silver tiny beads. I was away this weekend, so I will try the magnet idea after work.