View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 05:31 PM

sarzeff is on a distinguished road

Honestly I am kind of hoping that with the new Total Pet and Petopia that Kootenay Critters will close or they will have to seriously smarten up. I won't be shopping there any more. I have tried a bit but got fed up with the poor service.

A few weeks ago I went in and was looking around, I mentioned that one of the chromis' I had bought there had died. I wasn't expecting to get a refund or a new one or anything since I'd been told their policy was nothing on salt water fish. The lady there got immediately flustered and super defensive, asking me a billion questions. She finially went off to talk to Jim, and the two of them started arguing loudly in the back room, not even about my "issue" it sounded like. This went on for a few minutes, we kind of hung out to see if maybe they would end up doing something for me, then the two came out into the store and continues arguing loudly. It was so embarassing and rude and unprofessional that we just left.

I went back in a few days later because I needed some hermit crab shells...walked in Jim said hi then picked up the phone while I wandered around for a quite a while. I had some questions but he ignored me, I would have bought stuff but ended up leaving instead.

Guys at Petopia are awesome. Jan gave me a free bag of kitty litter the other day to try a new kind for my kitten.