View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 06:38 AM
bvlester

1.Perishable would be my #1, I only buy local that is if I can make it a day trip I will buy
2.Fragility is very close 2nd. Always get insurance for the replacement of broken items. Large transport companies always have insurance for items they are shipping. I have shipped item from over seas, US and within Canada. I have not had much trouble.
3.Availability If I can't fine it local or semi local I shop world wide to get the best buy.
4.Tech support is good, but the best tech support comes from the manufacturer more produces are putting in print that you should contact them and not the company you bought the product from.
5. Shipping is not a worry as I get insurance on almost everything I get shipped If it arrives broken then the insurance kicks in and it is cheep to get.

I have run small business before and worked in large shipping companies also and insurance is just a cost of doing business. whether it a small company or a personal perches get insurance, the first time you need it you will be glad.

edit: I forgot to say economics keeps the world economy going around and helps keep people employed.
There you go.

Bill

Last edited by bvlester; 11-25-2009 at 06:43 AM.