View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:13 PM

GreenSpottedPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacheteAvenue View Post
what the over all hight of this thing? and what water depth is needed?
The height is 24". Im not sure yet about the water depth but its working in about 8" right now I think. Its designed specifically for the Solana, but you can get many different ones (design is similar for each) for different nanos. They kind of custom made different models to fit the AIO tanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaster View Post
Do you have to have the top open for these skimmers,if so to me they are useless.I'm just setting up a nano 29biocube and am in the market for a skimmer.I want everything hidden though,if the skimmer has to sit on the outside of the tank i can get a oversized hangon.
It would be useless to you then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpchips View Post
GSP, what are the overall dimensions on this thing? I too dislike my 9002 - I feel like it could be doing a lot better than it is. I guess I'll wait a while to see how your unit is working out
I was not impressed with the 9002 at all and I had only 3 small fish in the tank at the time. It really should have been able to handle that. Most of all though I just found it inconsistent.

The EuroReef is still breaking in, so nothing new to say. I have it running in the tank without the collection cup on right now. Euro Reef said to try that for about 5-7 days and then it should start to run properly (ie. won't overflow in a matter of minutes).

24" tall and I think I heard 3.5" "wide" but I would have to measure the body.