View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:59 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

Looking back it appears all frags arrived in good condition, in fact Derek indicated he was willing to buy them all even though he did not order them.
In addition, my understanding is that all frags were alive when you picked them up deom Derek (almost a week after shipping if I recall correctly). As this is going on almost a month, I can not comment on frag condition or colour.

I have addressed your issue regarding the frags not being sent to your door by refunding you $50 for shipping. This is fair and I did not think twice about it.

As already noted in this thread I will not be available to reply to PMs and/or emails for a little while yet, and of course I will not be selling frags until I post otherwise.

As always, feel free to post publicly in this thread and in my forum. I do not edit threads, and will try and pop in when I have a chance. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPotter View Post
Query re condition of frags was send some time ago ...some good others not so good. You should have messages from myself and a moderator in your inbox (PM/email)..as you are online these days you must be aware of them. It would be appreciated if you would reply to them.... via the method they reached you (PM or email).