View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:54 AM

lorenz0 is on a distinguished road

So picked up MW2 tonight at 12 and have been playing for a couple of hours. Haven't played single player but here is the review on multiplayer:

Expect alot of campers. There are ALOT of blind corners in the maps and someone can just camp out and even in the first night the place is crawling with campers... well not crawling but you know, starting a fire and getting comfy where they are at. Let alone you need to watch the street level, in some maps there are bi-level buildings with windows you need to watch. This game was set up to be hard in multiplayer and is very camper friendly.

Over all liking of the game, i hyped it up a bit for my liking with multiplayer. Its alot slower than cod4 was. the graffics are a bit cartoonie. But i do enjoy the game. One thing i like are all the challanges. There is alot to do, since they added challanges for your perks and add ons this gives the player alot to accomplish. in 1 hour i was able to hit level 11 and there are 70 levels to beat to start your first prestige.

I guess i am a die hard cod4 MW player, and personally i like what they did 2 years ago better with the graffic's. I was planning on staying up all night but decided against it.