View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:49 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

I would not get it... I don't feel that I am a high risk individual and I do not work in the general public. I work out and train at home which is a blessing since I cannot imagine how risky the gym would be at this point. If I still worked out at the gym, or took public transport,I would definitely consider getting the vaccination or if I worked in retail or an office tower I might consider it as well.

However, even with all the input on the subject here in this topic I am still not convinced it is all that people say it is. However this is just my opinion and I am entitled to that.

What I resent is the media ramming this down my throat day in and day out... I don't frown upon people whom choose to get the vaccine, but I don't want to be judged if I choose not to do it myself. I take good care of myself and hope that the time and effort in keeping strong and healthy would pull me through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veng68 View Post
But if there was no line would you get it? I know a lot of family practice doctors in BC have it already (well at least my doctor and 5 friends who are doctors). They are probably only giving it to patients who are higher on the list like kids, pregnant women, & people with conditions.

Cheers,
Vic