View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:18 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooser View Post
Go for the combo Laurier!! haha
Water change?? What is that? haha. You are correct. I am definitely guilty... But i swear I will change!! well eventually anyways, probably not anytime within the next few months.
I agree that it is not a 'requirement' to supplement or add anything really fancy in terms of additives. In fact i havent even dosed my 2 part in months. Like Kien said, even before dosing, his stuff looked awesome, and the proof is in the pictures he posted. Which I might add they do look amazing, great colors and very healthy looking SPS for sure Kien, good job! Maybe after seeing your tank thread or even seeing it in person I will get up some motivation to do something more. I have a 450gallon tank in the works right now. It will be built in the basement of my new house, the tank builder is putting it together in house of course haha. You should come and help me with the exterior! I showed my fiance your thread and she was like "hey isnt that what you were going to do but with black panels from Ikea?!" I was liek yes, I think great minds must think alike haha
dude, when I was there I remember you saying you had forgotten to run your skimmer for a long time!

Wow, 450 built into the basement!? Gonna give Greg a run for his money I see. Man would love to help you out with that build! I'll just pretend it was mine. Haha. So much potential!! I am envisioning the aquascaping now..

Last edited by kien; 11-05-2009 at 01:06 PM.