View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:04 AM

fooser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz0 View Post
ha ha ha i don't think anthony even does water changes on a weekly schedual. and yes his colors are amazing. oh i totally agree with the MH+T5 combo. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the sunlight supply unit with ballasts end up costing? I am debating about ordering that Odyssea 48" 2x250watt Metal Halide unit to try out my little theory. its only $200us and at that price I can still keep the T5's laying around.
Go for the combo Laurier!! haha
Water change?? What is that? haha. You are correct. I am definitely guilty... But i swear I will change!! well eventually anyways, probably not anytime within the next few months.
I agree that it is not a 'requirement' to supplement or add anything really fancy in terms of additives. In fact i havent even dosed my 2 part in months. Like Kien said, even before dosing, his stuff looked awesome, and the proof is in the pictures he posted. Which I might add they do look amazing, great colors and very healthy looking SPS for sure Kien, good job! Maybe after seeing your tank thread or even seeing it in person I will get up some motivation to do something more. I have a 450gallon tank in the works right now. It will be built in the basement of my new house, the tank builder is putting it together in house of course haha. You should come and help me with the exterior! I showed my fiance your thread and she was like "hey isnt that what you were going to do but with black panels from Ikea?!" I was liek yes, I think great minds must think alike haha