Thread: RuralReef 2.1
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:09 AM

BlueAbyss is on a distinguished road

Things looked really great after the water change yesterday, so I thought I'd share a few pictures.

FTS:

I have another 10 gallon, a 5 gallon, and a 2 gallon Tupperware container that will be set up as a display 'fuge and 'nursery' tank, a 'bubble breaker' tank, and a CSD, respectively. I would like to add some of the easier SPS to this tank, but I'm not sure if SPS and the brain coral can coexist... I feed heavily since I really want him to do well. There are a few spots with somewhat turbulent flow on some of the higher spots in the tank, I would like to try them there. We'll see how things progress.

Pics!

I've been having trouble getting good pictures of these pink zoas. This is as close as I have come to getting a good representational photo of them. They are multiplying though

I call these orange zoas 'Evan's orange zoas of wonder' They haven't started multiplying yet, but they have colored up.

This macro, Dichtyota spp., popped up and has added some much needed color variety to the tank...

Featherdusters of all colors and sizes are also making their home here.

EDIT: OOO! I forgot this one (but it's just a texture shot of the Vanuatu rock).

Last edited by BlueAbyss; 09-23-2009 at 05:19 AM.