View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 12:54 AM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

Just wanted to say your tank is my dream tank. I saw it long ago when I bought this house with the 44g in it. I believe your tank is an exception to many rules with all the free swimming space... I'm going to look at your webcam now... and drool like I always have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by untamed View Post
My personal experience might be appropriate for you.

My 400 gallon contains: Naso elegans, Naso literatus, Naso unicornis, Naso vlamingi, Achilles and Yellow Tang.

The only fish that seem to dislike each other (mildly) are the vlamingi/yellow...and the literatus (female)/elegans (male). The unicornis has no problem with anyone and the vlamingi just a big submarine in low gear.

My experience is...if the tank is large enough you won't have any problem at all.

In case you are wondering...yes, I'm concerned they might outgrow me...and the N. literatus was an accident as I attempted to purchase N. unicornis and got her by mistake. (easy to do when they are juveniles)

If you want to watch their behaviour, check out the webcam below. My personal experience with Nasos in general is that they are pretty laid back overall.