View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:47 PM

Clay&Chey is on a distinguished road

I will have to put my 2 cents in for denon 4308 reciever even though it is a bit pricey you get what you pay for. It's an awesome amp. It does anything you need it to plus it comes with a mic that you use to set up the audessy eq. You basically move the mic around to 8 or positions in your sitting area and it figures out the optimal levels for all your speakers and each ones optimal eq settings. With a good set of speaker the sound puts a smile on your face. I also went with axiom speakers and it was a pleasure dealing with them. I got the epic 80 theater setup with upgrades. I have A pair of m80's v2 up front, my center is vp150 v2, my sides and rears are the qs8 v2 so 4 of them and my sub is the huge ep600 v2. The speakers really are something and axioms service was a pleasure to deal with. I considered the 1080p projector but to always having to control the light even just so you can seevwhat song to choose when you want background noise was to much of a pain. I went with a 1080p 52" LCD and have been happy ever since.

Tek light 8 bulb fixture, tunze nano wave box, vortech mp-20, rowaspas reactor, carbon, hydor preformer 600 skimmer, quiet one 6000 return