View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:19 PM

Nebthet is on a distinguished road

Ok so I wanted to give you guys and update as to what is happening. I have now contacted the Better Business Bureau regarding Burc and this has been his response.

Ms./Mrs. Fiona Dunbar,
I am writing this email about complaint made by Sarah Baker about fragalot.ca. Case # 1197621

We have a DOA policy in our website here is the link for it http://www.fragalot.ca/faq.html

As you can see there it says clearly how DOA credit works. It is not only our online store policy like this. This policy is same as any other online live stock dealers policy. Before i start to explain my side of the story i would kindly ask you and Sarah Baker to provide the email she claims i sent her nasty email. Which i have never ever sent any nasty email to her or any other customer. If you like to see all emails sent trough me i can provide them.

First order sent to Sarah Baker and she claimed they were all DOA and i asked her to provide pictures of the DOA. Pictures has been sent after 3 days of shipment arrival. And later on she claimed 2 corals werent doa. But i have tried my best to make her happy i sent another shipment without anycharge to her. Which i shouldnt suppose to do that because pictures has been received 3 days later of arrival date. Second She declined to pay shipping charge for replacements. Which it is clearly said in DOA policy. And marked RED.

Once She received the replacement shipment she claimed box was damaged and all corals were DOA. We asked her to send pictures. Pictures has been sent after 5 days. Box wasnt damaged. Maybe little water leaked from couple bags but as you can see in the pictures she can provide. Bottom of the box was wet but no damage to the box. After i saw the pictures while the corals in their bag all corals were alive and i dont see any DOA in the pictures. Couple bags were leaked but corals were still in the water.

And then 2 pictures with DOA corals once their in her aquarium. They werent alive but only 4 corals in pictures. Not 6. And pictures has been sent after 5 days. DOA credits only covers if buyer receives the corals dead while they are in the bag. That is why we have 12 hours limit for the proof of the DOA.

Sarah Baker made a claim on Paypal and after paypal investigation paypal pointed her she didnt follow the policy of the website and refused her claim. After this she sent me an email with threat to post bad review about fragalot on public forums to force me to sent another shipment. She tried to post this review few public forums and most of the admins on the boards refused post her review because Admins said she just declines to proceed as policy requires.

And she is still declining to proceed to policy. I do not like to have unhappy customer but i did more than what i could do. I even sent the replacement shipment without charging her any shipment cost. Which i shouldnt have. Now she wants me to ship different type of corals and still ignores the policy.

I would do my best to make customers happy as long as they do follow the DOA policy. The reason for this policy we are dealing with live animals. I cant be sure about the condition of customers aquarium, that is why we require pictures of the DOA once they have been received and while they are in the bag.

Again I did NOT send her any nasty email. I would ask her to show that email.

Kindly,
Burc Ucak