View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 05:01 AM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

if you will notice in your first post the end of burks reply he uses the word "either", which in my opion is as good as admiting he is guilty of not following thru with his own policy and taking acar of his "part".

just My Opinion.

Mike

Ps

I have ordered in the fisrt calgary ordr and had a fairly simular experience. i never posted in the rate frum as i just noticed it (the forum) a week ago. i ordered 4 zoa and a rainbow stylo. well i had 3 doas and the stylo was as close to doa as possible. the 2 zoa frags that were not doa i did not order. after my phone call i never heard back from him. however in a week i got a pm from the member here who recieved the replacemet delivery. he had shipped 3 zoas to me and again only 1 that i had ordered. since then i am down to 1 zoa frag but its still on the fence. however as of last month, 3 since the order the stylo is flourising.

This is the first response i datail i have given as i did want to give a chance to redeem himself.

i never followed up at that point because it was a 10 dollar sale and well i expected as much.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Last edited by ElGuappo; 08-20-2009 at 05:11 AM.