View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufflupagus View Post
Hey All,

This is my very first post, so bare with me. I'm just wondering if anyone has some suggestions to what would be the best clean up crew I could put in my 96gallon salt water tank. I know there are different types that do different things, but really all I'm looking for is a basic cleaning crew that would clean the glass for the most part, and keep things looking fairly clean without me having to go into the tank and clean it myself. Does anyong have any suggestions and how many of each invert I would need for a 96 gallon tank? Thanks.
Snuffy

I have some scarlets but more for the novelty that use. I would keep no other crabs. Like various turbo,s for helping with any algae on the rock but the others are correct in that they dont clean much else. A serpent star or two, depending on tank size, are pretty good scavengers.

For sandbed if using one, the snails Carmen mentioned are good and perhaps a Fighting Conch and something like a Tiger Tail cuc. Again all depending on load and age of tank & sand.

and

Welcome
to
Canreef