View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 11:00 PM

penelty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to penelty
Default Some SPS Growth Pictures

Im new to SPS and some of you may recognize some of these corals as many of them I got as frags from fellow members. I got a crappy camera but here are some of my corals when I got them and today. I take pictures every couple months to be able to go through and see the growth.

A.Selago (Coralmaster)

Pink Digitatus

Green Monti Cap (I got the frag for free because the owner found it under the sand and thought it would die giving it to me :P SO free coral turned out hott)

Teal Stag

Rainbow Styro (Coralmaster)

A. Convexa (Coralmaster)

Garden of Eden (Coralmaster)

Crazy Green Milli

Purple Birdsnest

UNKNOWN - Please help me identify this coral please. The person I got the frag from never replied when I asked for the names of the frags so if someone has the name of this one gimmie a shout, the picture does not do its bright green and white justice.

-Pink with Blue Polyp Styro- I did not enhance the color and it is not an actinics picture, the one on the left is when I got it at JL it was labled Pink Styro but as it grew it got a very vibrant blue color. The main picture is an over the water shot with flash on, the one on the right is from the front with no flash. It is that color blue regularly it looks no different from the photo

Last edited by penelty; 07-30-2009 at 05:41 AM.