View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about
Default Questions about possible order

Hi guys,

I've ordered a bunch of pipe and fittings from you in the past and was very happy with the service and overall experience. I'm planning on getting a few things and had some questions.

1) I want to order 100 lbs of your fiji eco rox. I would definitely like to have some large pieces in there and then a few smaller ones. Even a shelf-like piece or two would be handy. What can you do for me there?

2) Do you carry tunze 6105? I don't see them on your site. Also, I won't be buying a controller just yet. Can these be plugged in and simply run without any controller?

3) My tank is 225 gallons. I plan to dose 2-part and want to buy my chemicals and make it worth my while because shipping is expensive. If I buy 5 gallon pails of the 3 chemicals will this last me a while? The tank will be cycling very slowly for some time and eventually I'll add corals but it's going to be nice and slow.

Think that's it for now.