View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 07:22 AM

Skimmin is on a distinguished road
Default Well so much for and early bed time tonight

So it's Sunday night about 11:30 and I'm just about off to bed and then... CLICK!... CLICK! Uh oh... Over the last little while I've been purchasing live rock and live stock from a few people who have either been shutting down(seems like that season) or just taking a break. I'm one of those border line lunatic saltwater FREAKS that when I get something in my head I have to do it or it bugs the heck out of me. This time just so happens to be Sunday night. So back to the click, click. I was thinking I may have picked up a mantis along the way with all the new live rock, seeings I removed 5 rock crabs from my rock when I initially picked it up. Well tonight in 2 hours (which I don't think is too long) I managed to find the rock the noise was coming from, AND managed to get to the source of the noise out, with out ripping apart my entire tank for a change lol. It's now almost 1:30am and 6:30am is gonna come really soon. Oh well atleast I got to the bottom of my mystery. If anyone is interested in a pair of pistol shrimp please let me know. They are just little guys but they're pretty cool and free to a good home.