View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:19 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseepman View Post
Anyone have some more detailed opinions about Concept Aquariums in Edmonton?
I personally like their tanks, the attention to detail is good and they always look of good quality however they do have a premium price tag. The only problem is I have heard of two larger custom tanks here in town that leaked, the exact reason why is unknown but as far as I know the warranty was not honored by the manufacturer, which is strange because they sell their warranty as the best in the business.

As for BVA I think the build quality is fairly good, and the overall product is excellent value. I have owned a BV tank myself and never had a problem with it. I also know many others using them and never have I heard of one failing in anyway. Second what's wrong with recycling? Last time I checked this is a good thing, right? As long as the build is solid and the viewable panes are mint what exactly is the difference, if it saves you a little money and keeps the landfills a little less full it's a good thing. Third, you can get whatever you want, he will build to your specs and use whatever glass you tell him. The only issue really is time, which you need a lot of to get a custom tank from him.

Last edited by sphelps; 06-29-2009 at 05:26 PM.