View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 05:27 PM

onefishtwofish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
I would also suggest a booster pump for the RODI. With nitrates at 20 ppm, that's rather high. Too high. An RODI will need 55 psi I do believe. Packing jugs of water around sucks. It gets old real fast, and you tend to do less water changes because of the effort.

What do you mean your electricity is maxed out? You don't have any room on the sub panel, and the breakers are maxed?
yeah. i paid 4500 to have my electric upgraded . they took out my old 100 amp panel, put in a different 100amp panel. i was led to beleive I had 100 amp service, but the power to the pole and to the house have 60 amps. They told me there was not enough to even put in a wall oven when i took out the stove and put in a counter cook top. the problem is...I have only got room for the set up in the living room..and i already have a 50g, 2x 48g, 29g, 2x33 , 2x20g long a 10g and a 15g running. each have a light and a min of one filter, many two, heaters and air. this system will require 9 plug ins. I am already using my kitchen plug ins to run some of these. mts or what...lol