View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:13 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough
Smile My new friend (kitten) now has a name "Sookie"

So friday I went to my friends pet store (which is also a doggy daycare) and someone (2 weeks ago) put a box by the front door of her store with a note on it saying "please find us good homes" Inside the box was 2 small female kittens So she was hoping to find good homes for them and she was giving them away for free.

Of course I had to take a look at them, they are 6 weeks old and one is all dark grey and the other is light grey and white. Well I knew Steve's Mom had been wanting a dark grey cat, so I phoned her up and she ended up taking the dark grey kitten. I also knew that Steve's brother was thinking about getting another cat so (knowing we were going to see Steve's brother that night) I took the light grey and white kitten home with me, thinking we'd give it to Steve's brother that night. Well we ended up falling in love with the little kitten (even though we already have one cat and 3 dogs ) so it looks like we'll be keeping her.

The problem is we can't agree on a name for her. So I was hoping people on here could share some ideas for names and help us out. I would like a female(ish) name that is cool &/or pretty and different/unique.

*EDIT* Her name is Sookie

Here's pictures to help:

In case you were wondering the red thing she's playing with is the plastic pull thing from a Yop drink lid.

Last edited by fishoholic; 05-18-2009 at 01:39 AM.