View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:28 AM

wickedfrags is on a distinguished road

The CITES will list the quantity of each species of coral allowed to be imported at the time of the shipment, from a particular supplier.

I imagine many people are confused about the topic, and this is somewhat my fault. That being said - it was not my intent to discuss the specifics of my topic (importing Steve Tyree corals into Canada with proper paperwork for re-sale) in this thread. I hope to discuss this in the near future here at canreef.

Yes - lets be honest, in all likelihood, as with other boards, your PMs can be reviewed by staff, and by the staff in their private forum. Of course you should not be ashamed of what you are discussing privately - I do not fear any of my PM's being posted on the board...well I don't think so. Staff have an important job to do - what can you say....

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus View Post
Ok when our LFS brings in corals they have to pay for cities. on each order. is there prices on the Cities list or is there just the type and how many corals that you are bringing in..

So whats with the freak out mode... Alot of people are confused on what you are trying to get across. when this happens may be its better to be more professional as a seller and buyer and move it to PM's ,but remember Pm's can get you in crap too if you go to deeply in the naughty word list..... trust me I have been there... I got caught...