View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:43 PM

Borderjumper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedfrags.com View Post
Pleased to hear you are considering another purchase - last time you posted you indicated you would never be buying from me again and sold your credit. Glad things can change!

I can verify my pink lemonade is in fact my pink lemonade if that's what you mean...and I can show you a picture of the colony it will be coming from. I generaly just make up the names for ordering purposes (such as the lariat zoa - named after the truck I just bought), or if it is visually simalar to other popular corals.

Also - the frag may be a little on the larger side, my colony is getting quite large now. I can prepare the frag for you and mount it however you like - give it a 5-8 days and it should be encrusted on whatever substrate you prefer, liverock or a aragonite disk. I don't keep frags of this ready for shipment - I really do not like fragging this coral.

Again, sorry about that last frag, I ended up losing the entire colony. Make things worse, it was one of the wife's favorite.

Your wrong Dave, I didnt sell my credit, I gave it away. Yes I was quite upset that the zoa frag that I had purchased died in your care and without notification to me you cut a fresh one ( off a colony that was sick anyways) and shipped it. I sure wasnt going to pay $60 shipping to replace a $30 frag.

One other online frag outlet used a ploy on me a number of times back in the day.. it seems every order I received had one frag that somehow had just dissolved.. so to justify the shipping of a "free" replacement I would add a couple of hundred $ of new stuff.. and what ya know.. one would come as just an empty rock or frag disk... I have never had a zoa frag in my tank just dissolve to nothing in 6-12 hours..

I dont know what your using to grow corals.. but I have never had a fresh cut acro frag encrust in 5 days!