View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:55 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaElite View Post
Brad, I never said that you roll the dice for anything I fully understand that the things you do have reasons behind them and that sometimes its not for the public to hear. Sometimes though, a little accountability would not hurt, you just said that "You have no idea what we deal with in the background". Well why can't we? Would it not be so hard to say "Well the post was closed because it conflicted with someones religion" instead of leaving us all on the edje. Let me make something very clear to you though, I absolutly love the people on this forum the only thing that I'm erked with is the response I get from people like you. I post a general inquiry not insulting anyone and you come out with fists flying, did I insult you personally? If so please PM me and I would be more than glad to work it out with you.
Levi
Yes, you insult me, and the rest of the team, personally. You can't know because I don't feel like explaining it to you. That simple. Because anytime I try, you and your censorship groupies argue about it. Every single time.
You did not post a general inquiry, you posted an attack onthe board's policies. The free board you love so much.
We run it, we run it th eway we feel it runs best, and out of the thousands of members, it 4 or 5 of you that constantly complain. Oh, its not fair. too bad. Like I said. go somewhere else.
Oh, and remove the 41 frags crap from your sig, for the last time.