View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:52 AM

Ron99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
Levi, as stated to you many times, if you are not happy with this board, please go elsewhere. You have no idea what we deal with in the background, and trust me, we don't just roll dice and decide to close threads based on the outcome of said dice.
Everything we do has a reason, and if it's not clear to you, I don't care. We provide this resource to people like you as a free service. If you're not happy with our free service, go somewhere else. No, really.
So could you please provide some insight or guidelines as to what is acceptable and what isn't? I do agree that it seems threads get closed for arbitrary reasons so sharing some of the criteria might be helpful. Also, having the courtesy to tell a thread's author that it is being pulled and why might be nice too. i don't think thread should be removed just because some people don't like them. This is a democracy and we do have some freedom of speech as long as we aren't inciting hate or anything like that.

Some of the discussions are useful and informative and people should just have to agree to disagree at times.

Thanks,

Ron