View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:29 AM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoaElite View Post
Thanks for posting, my sentiments exactly IMO there is WAY to much sensorship on this forum. Why on earth would a perfectly good post be pulled for review? This isn't the government, canreef should be MUCH more transparent when it comes to issues like this. It feels like every day posts are being closed/ removed and the reason for doing so is always EXTREAMLY vague. I would be down for paying a member charge, this way the vendor amount could be lowered giving a little more power to members of this site. This might be out of bounds but why does the forum Admin Titus never participate in these discussions, is it not his board and would it not make sence to have his input on it?
Levi
Levi, as stated to you many times, if you are not happy with this board, please go elsewhere. You have no idea what we deal with in the background, and trust me, we don't just roll dice and decide to close threads based on the outcome of said dice.
Everything we do has a reason, and if it's not clear to you, I don't care. We provide this resource to people like you as a free service. If you're not happy with our free service, go somewhere else. No, really.