Thread: mojano infest
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 03:03 AM

reeferious is on a distinguished road
Default mojano from hell

i wouldn't bother with joe's juice or anyother useless chemical means of ridding your tank of pesky anemonies (you'll never get them all unless you dismantle your rockworks and apply gobs and gobs of these expensive do nothings to each and every pests. that might not work either since some might be entrenched deep inside your rocks. having gone thru above steps with no 100% remedy cure i ended up getting a seagrass filefish, a bicolor angel and an aruga butterfly which ate my lord acan but hasn't touched any corals since. what i did was b/4 i added these to my tank i would quarantine and feed them nothing except adding bunch of mushed up mojanos. after 3 days i would release them into display tank but continue to feed nothing except nori strips which my tangs can't get enough of. b/4 week was over they would hunt down every mojanos that must have numbered in the hundreds. current situation 2 mojanos barely peeping out from deep inside rocks, a bicolor angel, an aruga butterfly and a filefish which i named kitty cat(absolutely lovely green cat's eyes).