Thread: New 29G BioCube
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 06:02 AM

DACJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DACJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palster View Post
Also if you want to run Cheato in the back of the BC (most peope who do so put it in chamber 2) then you will need to scrape the black paint off the back of the tank so that you can mount a light on the back to provide the lighting needed by the Cheato. When I say scrape the paint off you only need to take off enough paint behind chamber 2 for the light. You don't want to scrape all of the paint off the back.
Here is the thing, from my setup, I want SR3 in the 2nd chamber along with some LR then filter media on top of the drip tray, seems like there is no more room for chaeto there, and I am not very sure how to mount the light as the tank is against the wall firmly, if I do mount light, I would need to keep the back hatch open at all times? or does the light go "inside" the tank, but it will take risk from getting wet then short circuit...I read that someone people did but no pictures at all so I don't know how ^^" But would I be able to put it in the tank like shuffle it under a rock or something and let it grow there? or the cuc is just gonna eat it all =.=?