View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:56 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron99 View Post
Sorry, not trying to be confrontational but I just think it is a bit unfair to judge people's intentions here.
Don't worry about being confentational

yes there will be people who will keep them running, but I do believe the majority of them will be short lived.

the real problem comes in as there is no clear definition of what a nano is. I believe a nano is anything under 33 gal, but that could be because I have never had a tank set up under 92 gal in salt water and 20 gal in fresh water (Betta tank)

Some one who has only had 180's or larger might think a 55 is a Nano.
where as some one who has only had 33's and 20's would think a 5 or less is a nanno, so it all comes down to who can impose there will forcefully enough to decide what a nanno should be.

I just felt we already had a Nanno contest, why don't we have a large nanno/medium tank contest with a little more time for the build and a little more budget for equipment to allow for some nice tanks to be built.

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.