Thread: Contest #2
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 03:53 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz0 View Post
ok this takes the cake for the biggest douchebag comment ever posted on this site. Don't flaunt your income on this site.

I'm sorry but alot of people can't just dish out $500 in a night for a nano contest. See like i was saying last night, with what you are saying were better off re-naming the build threads as the build contests since you do not want a minimum tank size, or a budget. whats the point of a contest than? your better off just starting a thread in the normal build section.

I agree with greenspottedpuffer, if sphelps is in the contest count me out as well
Well I'm not sure why you all feel this way, all I'm saying is I think 6 months is too long for build time and that you don't have to spend a lot on hardware or anything for that matter. Never did I say anything about $500 or my income which is actually pretty minimum which explains why I have to work two jobs, not that that's anyone's concern. I'm not sure why everyone is being so sensitive to a different opinion, I don't think a livestock budget works, that's it. Big deal, move on. It's also mostly based on exactly what happened with the last contest, almost every dispute was over livestock pricing. I already said other constraints are needed and gave examples.

Last edited by sphelps; 04-15-2009 at 03:56 PM.