View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:18 PM

andestang is on a distinguished road

Thats interesting, as I also have a CB and he chums around with my Hippo tank. They stay together all the time. Sad to hear about yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSpottedPuffer View Post
If there has been one thing about this experience that really has been amazing its the way my Naso tang has responded to the Copperband tonight. He has not left his side. I thought at first it was coincidence but I have now observed him "laying" or hovering beside the copperband for hours. If the copperband moves, he follows. He even chased my Yellow tang away just now when the yellow got too close to the Copperband.

I have snapped some pics and will post them. Although amazing to see the Naso act this way, they are very sad pictures

The Naso has never shown any interest or bond with the Copperband until it was not feeling well tonight.

150g reef, 55g sump, T5's, Vertech 200A, Profilux III - German made is highly over rated, should just say Gerpan made.

Reefkeeper - individual obsessed with placing disturbing amounts of electricity and seawater in close proximity for the purpose of maintaining live coral reef organisms.