View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 12:35 AM

brizzo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michika View Post
Yes, well I read fast...I totally want to hear this.

...if you're willing to share.
Long story short:

I lost my temper at the lady in charge of the salt water setup.

Normally I never buy anything there, but when I'm shopping at Choices (wonderful health food grocery store) next store, I'll stop in.

So I saunter my way over to the SW setup. All the pumps are off. Almost everything is dead. This is around 3pm. I feel my temperature raise to boiling.

I walk over to the front counter where three staff are laughing and chatting away. I ask them what's the deal with their tanks, do they really not care?

Lady 'acts all suprised' like 'omg whats gone wrong'. Runs over to the display tanks. What's the first thing she does instead of finding out why the pump system stopped? Cracks out the hydrometer to check the salinity.........

I said some very not nice things I somewhat regret. I had a run in with the same lady a couple months before when I asked her why they feed lettuce to their crickets in their reptile displays. I knew the answer, but I also know lettuce has almost zero nutritional benefit to reptiles....

*sigh*

Why are some businesses aloud to continue on day after day with pride in what they do?

/ RANT