View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 PM

TJSlayer is on a distinguished road

Guys Calm down....

1) Yes they have prepaid fish that they think they will want so that no one else buys them - NOTHING worng with that AND they have not brought them home yet as they want to hopefully make sure the problem is rectified first.

2) I have counted dozens of posts from half of the people on here saying I know I should't of but.... or I think I made a mistake.... EVERYONE in this hobbies changes directions from time to time with what they think they want and MANY people try things that they "knew better" but decidied to try anyways.....

She was asking for help and suggestion not a stoning....

I don't personally know them, but I did see the setup pictures they created and they have invested a lot of time and money in their setup so I don't think they are cutting corners, and can respect them fully for putting a fish on hold while they decide. More people probably should do that as well.

Cudos for asking the question, and please don't be discourage from asking more.

I personally have struggled with adding fish once I started going as well....AND I have also added fish that were suppose to be good natured so to speak but they have turned out the exact opposite (and Vise versa) so the norm isn't always what happens.

As far as your angel is concerned it sounds like you have already convinced yourslef not to get it and I would probably stick with your gut, you can always change your mind down the road....

Cheers
TJ
75G, 100 lbs LR, Inwatter Stingray LED's, 25 Gallon Sump, 24wt UV, hermits, Snails, pep, fire & cleaner shrimps, Blue Throat Trigger, Perc Clowns , Yellow Tang, Coral Beauty, Blue Regal tang, RBTA, Coral Banded Shrimp, Checkerboard Wrasse, Many Corals, Royal Tux Urchin