View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:05 PM

rstar is on a distinguished road

I have to agree with Myka on this. Not to be harsh at all though. It seems to me like you and your husband are struggling in th direction of the tank. Do you want a reef? Or a fowler? I think bringing a large angel into a reef is somethine left to the expert aquarists. And as someone who REALLY loves her pets, i think all you have to do is look at your past experiences and see that it really isn't a good idea. I know your husband spent alot of time with the build, and is infact passionate about the hobby, but how much research has he done into the husbandry and needs of the creatures you are caring for. I think if YOU are the one who is running the tank, YOU should have the final say in what is acceptable and not acceptable. And you do know the answer to that question. When there is two people at odd with regards to the care of creature that really have NO say, it will never end good.