View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:38 AM

GreenSpottedPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger Man View Post
One thing to remember is that in many industries the same factory is used to produce a brands product, but the products are different in makeup. The factory time is basicly rented for the time used and whatever brand uses the facility still uses their own methods and materials. In this way a factory can produce many different brands of a item, but each brand's item would have some differences as, each item would be made to that brand's specs.
Yes and I would be willing to bet (as I said earlier) this is whats happening. I would go even further and say its the same salt with different trace elements added (or not added).

I am going to test to find out. I am very curious about the K+ reading for both.

I looked into it though and the Red Sea Coral Pro salt at Big Als is about the same price as the H2O salt anyways, so it really won't make a difference to me. I will keep using H2O as its been very good to me.

I would actually keep using Tropic Marin Pro if they still had a distributor in North America