View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 05:25 PM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

God point but my params are all at zero and never really rise. I have over 400 pounds of well established live rock in my system. There is a 55g fuge, and 72g sump. I have a giant skimmer which is more then the system needs. I run UV and a phosban reactor as well. I do 20% water changes a week even if I don't need to do so to keep water quality. They eat anything I put out for everybody and love my puffers home made mix the best.

How can I treat flukes and how do I know they have them? I don't want these fish to die in vain so whatever I can come up with for answers will help. I have no plans of replacing them, but I just need to know what happened to them. It is hard to post about losing fish, but I cannot better myself with this hobby if I don't learn from mistakes that I have made.

It was a heart breaking loss for these two beautiful fish and when I mentioned it to the LFS they wanted the bodies which I do have... I just don't know how you can know for sure what happened from frozen bodies in ziplock bags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
I have heard that angels need a well established tank 1 year old. Don't know how true
this is but that is what I am going to do. Maybe it is a source of food that needs to develop. Your tank is really new. From anything I have read. I also heard they like clean
water. I know angels have troubles with flukes. Thats all I think of at the moment.