View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:50 AM

my2rotties is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to my2rotties Send a message via Yahoo to my2rotties

I have read much of his writings and always thought it was amazing. However I don't want to fall into the traps of believing anything that can be interpreted how we feel it should. I don't want to spend the nest four years worrying about something, but it does make one wonder. I also saw the movie trailer it was amazing. We as human beings are so small and insignificant in the universe and the possibilities of anything are endless.

It just saddens me that our youth are afraid of the end coming so soon. All of us should live each day like it is our last and rejoice in the time we are granted to live. If indeed the end is coming we should do all that we can do for our happiness and live our lives to the fullest. We might not be here tomorrow, and we don't have the luxury of knowing when we will go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonTang View Post
Wow 4 pages of posts and not 1 mention of Nostradamus. He has apparently be correct in the past many times. Even got 9-11 right if you interpret his wrightings correctly. Its been a few years but i remember reading that he apparently is predicting WW3 in around 2012 but the end of the world not until something like 3845 or something.
Now dont get started on the Bible Code thats just wack.