View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 02:34 PM

Aqua-Digital is on a distinguished road

Hi Doug,

I will try and answer your valid questions as you list them

1st. Understand how to use it correct.

When purchasing fauna marin you have clear direct access to me, if a new user provides me with accurate data on their system, i will then personally set them up with a dosing schedule for a 14 day period. That user then has access back to me at any time within that time to ask any questions that may come up. After two weeks we should have a clear understanding of what your tank requires to achieve the goals you personally want.

2nd. Understand how it will help me.

Education! Let me know what your aims are and we will match a product to that need, never providing anything you dont need just for the hell of getting a sale, as my philosophy stands, one off sales dont build a product brand!

3rd. Its cost comparison with the other products I use now, that are pretty cheap.

Ok lets look at one product Ultra Min-S, this is the key ingredient that locks everythign else together

100ml will set you back $25.00, ok so how far will that take you.

Based on the average tank of 90 gallons (350L) on an average dosing of 1ml a day this will cost you $00.25c a day to run.

Ok so you want to use the product basically for what Mike has used it for.

Phos removal
Nitrate reduction
Polyp extension
Colour.

To achieve all that without going down the full Lith route, you require the following

Ulta Bio 50ml ($54)
Ultra bak 100ml ($25)
Ultra Min-S 100ml ($25)

Ok shock horror over $100!! But now lets see how far that will carry you for your 30 gallon system (100L)

Ultra bio
Dose until phos and nitrate have gone @ 2drops (not ml) every third day. Once the nutrients are down decrease to 1 drop. At this rate the bottle should last you 4 months (90 days)
Cost $00.45c a day

Ultra bak
Dose daily at 1ml a day
Cost $00.25c a day

Ultra Min-S
Dose at 1ml a day
cost $00.25c a day

Total cost a day for running this will be approx $00.95c or $6.65 a week

Now how much have you spent on products that only do one thing like phos removal, and does that product really do what you hoped it would do?

The above is based on average starting nutrients and a maintained tank that has a 10% water change a week.