Thread: All Sold !
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:24 PM

Underwater is on a distinguished road
Default Holy smokes!!

Well, the response has been overwhelming to say the least. So, here's some more information that might help with the chaos....

First-I made a mistake about the type of clowns I have. They are Ocellaris-not Perc's. I can't believe I missed that one! Thankfully my son was checking my work and corrected me...

Second-Things are a complete gong show for the next couple of days, so I am scheduling pick-ups for Thursday-Sunday. Please let me know when you would like to come by and pick-up your items. I live in the SW, near the Chinook Center. Directions will be PM'd to you on Wed night.

Third-I am having multiple PM's about the same thing. I have kept a chart about who PM'd first so that it is fair. However, if you "reserve" something, please ensure you follow through with the purchase. I am putting other people on hold because I am trusting your word is good. Please don't make a fool of me.

Fourth-I am not selling the entire zoa/paly colonies. I am only selling frags. They will be $20 each. I already have quite a list for some of them, so if you are interested, let me know ASAP.

If you have any other questions, please let me know. I am trying to keep the list updated as much as possible. I believe all PM's have been responded to, but if not, I'm trying.

Thanks again everyone!
Michelle