View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:41 PM

GreenSpottedPuffer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by untamed View Post
Hmm...whenever the anemone tries to catch my hand, it is bits of the anemone that come off stuck to me (not the other way 'round).

My blonde naso has a habit of trying to steal food from the nem. I can always tell because he looks like he has herpes for about a day.

To my knowledge, my green carpet has never captured and eaten a healthy fish. I've seen it eat a large hermit crab, and my friend swears he saw it eat a large serpent star...but no fish. At this point, it could be that the clowns scare potential meals away.

Sounds like your friend will be just fine. Maybe he learned that he isn't indestructible!
Yeah I have no idea what kind of anemone it even is. I tried to get an ID for along time on here and RC with no luck. No one seems to know.

It is ridiculously sticky though and I have watched it eat healthy fish. I have also watched it spit back out a large hermit shell. It eats anything. It even ate a piece of monti cap that fell into it. About two days later it spat the cap frag back out which was completely white of course by then.

I think your right that he will be fine. I think I may be able to take some pics now.