View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 03:09 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Ok, looks like this comes a little late, so I'm not going to move the threads into the marketplace because it looks like a closed deal.

But I have to ask everyone to remember that the club forums are intended for CLUB business. Like, "when do we have our next meeting" and "does anyone want to participate in a group order with me." The Buy/Sell/Trade forum is for Buying, Selling, and Trading. There is no obligation for shipping. Plenty of people in Vancouver area sell stuff in there, and they say "Sorry no shipping."

I'm sorry to go off into a rant here, but I take a lot of heat from the other moderators about letting off topic stuff go on in here, like questions that belong in the reefing forum, and marketplace stuff, and so on. If you look at the post counts of the various forums, you'd think Calgary was a total hotbed of club business, and yet ... well we have to scrape together our "sort of monthly meetings" and we haven't formalized ANYthing in the ways of a club. Why do we deserve a club forum if we aren't willing to actually form a club?

Please try to use the marketplace forum from now on for items you wish to trade, sell, or buy. Thank you for your understanding ...