View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:53 AM

Lance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishytime View Post
Sounds like a pretty sweet mix. You will have to be super careful with the order in which they go in. If its at all possible try and add the kole (or any bristle tooth) first as they are less aggressive and will have a chance to settle in before your sailfin goes in. Angels at the same time if possible, then the trigger and tusk last. Would definitely be an impressive tank.

Yeah, you pretty much have it figured as I do. Although my SF is pretty mellow he hasn't had another tang in with him so he should go in after the Kole. (Have to make sure I give the Kole lots of nori until the algae builds up in the tank). I'll have to find a CB Butterfly that is eating mysis because he should go in fairly early too, but as it is a new tank there won't be a whole lot for him to pick at for awhile. After the tank has been up for awhile I'll dump in a bottle of Tigger pods. I'm still undecided on a trigger; I really like them but I'm a little leery about getting one. If he doesn't fit in it's hard to find a home for him here in Powell River. I'll have to ship him.