Thread: Booms cube-80
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 07:05 PM

Boomboy is on a distinguished road

Today 11:05 AM
Parker I can't quite tell the depth of your stand but what about pulling the sump all the way forward in the stand and having the fuge above and behind the sump? Would give you room to get at your pump and skimmer out front.

My sump area is a 24 x24 roughly its a little bigger but i need that space around it. i could pull it to the front, but then plumbing would become an issue, having the one tank slightly higher than the sump so that the fuge would drain into the sump. i wanted room for the ATO container in the stand but im thinking i will have to put it outside of it, it might make it easier to get at also to fill up. i have today and tommorow off work, so i will think about it a bit and play around with a few things, i might end up having another 20G in there for the fuge, but then i would have no room to add anything else to the sump, like a phosban reactor or one of these.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/Carbon...duct_info.html

im very surprised at how fast the space fills up. of course this is my first sump. but i would like to fit everything in.