View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:55 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

I agree with the free tradsies between contest tanks. i was just curious more than anything. Mostly i wanted to know as my pompoms are starting to carry eggs and the bigg daddy of them seems to be hanging out (near by) the female with the egg sac, so i dont think it is totally unexpected for me to rear some babies. who knows the hermits may get them but the pompoms dont seem to be bothered by the hermits and can fend them off easily enough.

So if my pompoms breed i can trade them for coral (from some1s contest tank) no questions asked?

Again just curious for the future, as i am positive either my pompoms, sexies or bumble bee shrimp WILL breed at some point and with the rate my snails reproduce i feel that a small turnover is not too far out of reach.

Again just speculation but just making sure what revisions are allowed before i (or someone else) need to remove newly breeded LS. This tank seems to be one big night club for inverts all that is missing is a CHAMPANGE ROOM.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.