View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:11 PM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
OK sorry guys not trying to be difficult just want to clarify we're all on the same page.

So removing livestock and refunding the budget is fine, we just can't turn a profit to increase the budget, right?

Also what about trading. I thought we could trade frags from the contest tank for other frags without effecting the budget. That seems fair in my judgment but do others agree?
I say sell, trade, genetically modify all you want. I mean how many frags are you really gonna get to trade?? Unless your buying an entire colony deducting the price and fragging it up to trade for other stuff... which happens all the time so why would this be a problem?? Or unless your doing some trimming to clear room for a new piece... in which case why can't you sell it? Your taking value from your tank so why can you not put that value back in in another form? Same deal happens all the time so why would it be a problem.

I bought this colony.. fragged it in half and traded the half for this coral so I only deducted the price of the fully colony... I mean why is that bad??? I happens all the time. As for fragging growth... seriously you think you'll get enough growth in 6 months to be at a huge advantage by frag trading??? I doubt it will be anything substantial, so I don't care if you do it. And if you get that much more growth than me that you can frag it to sell for more budget/more frags you must be doing something right so you deserve all you can get from it.

Last edited by superduperwesman; 11-27-2008 at 04:16 PM.