View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 11:28 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Just wondering about things like frags/offspring that we can sell/trade out of our tanks???

if i sell some thing like a frag that has grown out of my tank or say baby shrimp can i reintroduce that money back into my tank without it counting against my budget?

The reason i ask is i have noticed my zoas quite rapidly as there is already at least 3-4 new polyps on 1 frag. also i have noticed my sexies and bumble shrimp listen to "Barry White" fairly often ( had no idea they had little nano cd players for shrimp).

Also if frags/offspring are sold/traded within the contest then obviously we would be able to adjust prices accordingly even if the sale was less or more than the original cost.

If frags/offspring are sold/traded outside the contest would we be able to leave our budget as adjusted presale and introduce the "sale money/ new frag" to our tanks under no penalty with records of sale?

Figured i would ask now before its an issue. main reason i ask is i dont know if they are all hithers or what but my snail population seems to be rising exponentially.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.