View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 04:38 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Ah... I should recapitulate a little. I like the idea of easily accessible info about tanks for each poster for the idea that we can reference what's in it and what's it all about when trying to post an opinion or advice in response to a question. It's just that .. I think a link to a post in a forum setup for this info (such as "See my tank info 'here'") would suffice. The idea has merit it's just the implementation of it was rather draconian. Plus, I'm biased. I think we're a way more friendly board, but.. well, I'm biased.. I guess I'll shut up about that part now.

If I was to base an opinion on my experiences and Chaloupa's.. I'd have to go with Chaloupa as the better shining example. Hers is more comfortable, mine was definitely a stressful period of time. It seems to be OK *now* but I have to wonder if I did things more like Chaloupa's had it maybe be less stressful. I also have to wonder if the dither effect of other fish is beneficial as my 20g was otherwise sitting empty of fish when the opportunity of the eel presented itself. I am hoping to move this eel into my 280g down the road when that tank is ready but .. it will be an inwall but otherwise uncovered tank so I'm not sure how that will go. But I hope that between the height of the tank and the eventual aquascaping that I could maybe keep it happy without covering the top.