View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 05:35 PM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_Iron_Chef View Post
I'm just wondering when this contest is going to be fun? All this arguing, coupled with smiley emoticons and passive-aggressive crap is ruining my impression of this whole @^@#$ thing. Who wants my $20 entry fee? I'm about to step out.
I'm having fun

Every debate/discussion is beneficial and builds you either by reinforcing what you already know or making you realize that you might need to rethink something... in either case you're better off. People learn by discussion which includes debate which is PART of the reason these forums like this exist, so we all can learn. So far I've learned about more than just fish And generally when people always agree nothing changes... and then things would never improve... we've got so much important stuff ironed out so that in the future there will slowly be less and less problem sources.

If you don't like the debate/discussion you don't have to participate... just build your tank... but I don't really understand how you have problems with discussions like this and then you contribute something completely unproductive like the above statement^.

Last edited by Doug; 10-31-2008 at 09:42 PM.